Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last few hours in the USA!!

I can't believe I am finally leaving!!!!!  I fly out today at 3pm, but I am heading to the airport soon.

The last few days have been a whirlwind of visiting family and friends. And really, I've been just been making my family bigger by adopting good friends. On Thursday Jared and I got up early (though not as early as planned) and I followed him to Pocatello Idaho, where he split off for Reno and I continued on through Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. I spent the night and most of the next day with my Grandma Margie in vegas before driving to my moms parents in Vista, CA Friday night. I spent some time with them and we called a few family members in Belgium. The response surprised me although maybe it shouldn't have. Everyone wants me to visit them! My great uncle said he "would roll out the red carpet" for me. (he said it in french but I don't know how to spell that) I also found out that friends from high school are in Austria for a year and I want to visit them too. So know I have 28 days to visit tons of family all over Belgium, Go to Austria and Luxembourg to see friends, and hopefully make it to Oktoberfest as well!!
Leaving Idaho on my 12 hour day of driving to Vegas

Time to get this show on the road! goodbye everyone, I will try to update when  can, but you will here all about it when I get back. . . .

1 hour outside of Vegas, in the top corner of Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment