Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last day!

Sunday was all about eating. It was a perfect finish to an amazing trip. Pierre and Anne got special pastries from the village for breakfast. For lunch we went to pierres family and had a delicious home cooked, fresh from the garden, polish meal. Suchgood food and drink!

In the afternoon Pierre and Anne and I went to Brussels. We went to the Automium first, and took the tour inside with a great view of the city. After that we went downtown to Le Grand Place, where we got some Belgian pralines and saw the manequin piss. We finished the evening with Chimay snd a waffle.  I went to bed around 1130pm and Pierre and I got up and left for the airport at 3:30am. (I am tired, but Pierre I hope you survived work ok!) both my morning flights were delayed due to strikes but fortunetly I had enough time between legs it was ok. Now I wait for my flight to LA, hopefully boarding in an hour. Then I will try to sleep on the plane and arrive at 4ish west coast time. Almost home!!!




I am glad they helped me eat all those. . .

The automium (my head is actually smaller than it appears)

riding up the escalator in the Automium

My last beer in Belgium :-(

saying goodbye to the Manequin Piss

No comments:

Post a Comment