Saturday, September 4, 2010

So I did it. My flight leaves from LA on September 21, that's only 17 days away!!!!!
But I am actually going to leave next Saturday the 11th to drive to Montana to spend a few days with my friend Jared (Glacier here we come!) from there I will drive back through Grants Pass and possible pick up my mom to drive down to southern Cali. I will get to see my grandparents before I catch a shuttle and start the overseas part of my adventure.



ok, now I am panicking. There is so much to do and so little time!! I need to contact relatives in Europe and tell them I am coming. in French. I need to find a sim card or someway to contact home while I am there. I need to figure out currency and how to transfer it. I need to decide if I want to get a buss or train pass or just wait till I am there. I need to say goodbye & spend time with family. I need to pack, but I don't know what. I need to make sure everything is covered and bills are paid while I am gone.

Aaahhhhhh!!!!! ok, off to do stuff before I hyperventilate.....

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo exciting! Please be sure to keep updating so we can keep in contact. I am so excited that you are doing this!!! You are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete