Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 12 Sunday...

Woohoo!! Went to Prauge on Sunday with Josh and melissa. We ran around and saw as much as we could in 5 hours. I stepped on my glasses this morning (don't ask) a nice place in Vienna fixed them a bit but he said I will have to have them repaired when I get home. Oh well, I can still see so that's what's important.
Just made a new friend in Vienna, an Oregon ducks fan!! Heading to Brussels by bus to night. Everytime I start to worry or be lonely, I am handed another blessing. Thank you!

I miss you all but I have having the best time of my life! Kiss kiss!


Day 12 Sunday
Went to Prauge today! We drove to Brecklav, right across the border and got a 3 hour train that took us only a few blocks from the downtown area. We got there about noon which didn't give is much time, but we made the most of every second. We saw mist of the famous buildings as well as the old square and the new town square. We also took a tour that explained all the history from the first settlers om th area up through the splitting of Cezch and Slovakia. We also saw the Charles brigdge and from there power walked up the hill to the huge castle. We got back to the train station at 5pm and were back on Breclav around 9pm. We had a little trouble finding our way out of town, the dark and not knowing the language didn't help. But after only a few wrong turns we found our way back to Austria an home. And then to top off a great day, the Rams won!!!














Monday day 13-
Went to the grocery store in the morning to pick up more rum malt balls to bring back with me :-) Josh and Melissa drove me to the train in MIstlebach around 4pm. I made another friend in Vienna during my hour there, then caught the bus to Brussels.
The bus ride was quite eneventful and I even found the same person I rode to Vienna with last week. He and I talked politics and the economy well into the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment