Wednesday, November 10, 2010

last day in spain

Friday october 15th
I'm the morning we saw the inside of the cathedral near our hotel. It was one of the most beautiful I've seen (and I have sem alot). The rest of the day we wandered the city taking breaks to eat, drink, or buy something. At 6 we headed to the airport and said a sad goodbye to the wonderful weather of Spain.


In front of the big church seen from out hotel window

along the river in Seville, (does this look like the "world famous" sundial bridge in Redding?)

Our fancy room





I have only 2 days lef in Belgium. Part of me is so sad to go. There is so much more I wanted I see and do. I love Europe, Belgium in paticular, and really think I could live here.  My family has rolled out the red carpet for me and I couldn't have asked for better hosts or tour guides.
But the other side of me is ready to be home. I can wait for my own bed, shower, and kitchen. I miss my family a ton and can't waitto share all the stories from my adventures.
But it all comes soon enough, I will be back on Oregon in almost a week. So I am going to enjoy my last 56 hours here!

See you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment