Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spain Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday



My spanish Fiesta!!!!!!

Carmona, Spain



Sunday day 19 -
Spain
Whew what a week!!
Sunday night when we arrived at the airport we picked up our rental car. (a Fiesta!!!!!) and drove a few kilometers to our hotel. After we got settled we drove to nearby Carmona for a drink. For a small town there were tons of restaurants and they were all open even though it was around 10pm. I like Spain already :-)
Driving my Fiesta!!

Monday October 11th
We drove my fancy blue Fiesta south east to a town near Malaga. We had lunch I'm a lttle cafe before walking along the mediteranian. It was a beautiful day and we basked in the sun and warm sand. Sooner than I wanted we had to get back on the road. We drove east then north toward Granada. On the way we made a detour to drive up onto the Sierra Nevada Mountains national park. Clouds were moving I'm as we continued on to Grenada. After some worrying and trying to understand the french gps I found our hotel and we got settled as I started to rain. I stood out in the warm rain and watched a beautiful double rainbow form inthe light if the sunset. (and yes, I made a video, I just had too) we ate a nice dinner a the hotel and spent the evening relaxing.

 
The Mediteranian

  
Double Rainbow and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment