Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Warremme and Maggy

Thursday day 16
I spent the day with my godmother, she showed me lots of old pictures of her and my family. There are some of my mom at two years old all dressed up for my great-aunts wedding. I wish I could visit Maggy more often, she is a wonderful godmother but we this is only the second time we have met. In the evening they took me to the train station and I went back to Jaquies house.


 Emmanuelle, Gabriele, Maude, Jaquies, and Bruno (sorry if I spelt your names wrong!)
Maude made an amazing chocolate mousse, the best I have ever had!!

Friday day 17
When I woke up we had breakfast then went to the market. I also when to a thrift store and bought a skirt and shoes for a cousins wedding I am expected to attend next Saturday. We spentthe dy at home talking and looking at old pictures. My 3 second cousins came home in time for dinner and there was lively French/English conversation all around.

Saturday day 18
I am going to tell you all my plan now because I may not have Internet for a few days.
Today I spend here in Warreme, but in the evening I go back to my cousins in BInche (I will try to top the 3 friends I made in my last train ride) tomorrow I fly to Spain!!!!!! I spend the whole week there with my cousin and fly back on Friday. I will be driving a little bit so watch out crazy Spaniards! I go to a wedding next Saturday, spend the day with a friend Sunday, and fly out   ridiculously early next Monday :-( I don't want to leave.

So that's the plan and I will still write when I can. Can't wait to share everthing with you

-the most blessed girl in the world,
Em

The families garden

Maude walked me to the train station and even carried my pack for me :-)




So I made a bet with myself that I could make more friends then on my last train ride. :-) I figured why not make as many friends as possible. Do when I got on the train in waremme I saw 2 guys with a video camera in the next car to my right but I went and sat in the car to my left. After 5 minutes of sitting with old people I decided to see what the guys were up to. They were now sitting down in the car so i sat next to them and asked "ques cer to fait avec le camera?" they replied that they were making a film for school. That was all there was to say so I moved to adjust my bag in my seat. I heard them confer a bit together then they asked if I wanted to be in it. I protested saying I prefered to be behind the camera but then the proceeded to explain and show me what they were working on. All I had to do was cone it if the bathroom and walk by one of the guys so I agreed :-) we did two takes then watched them. I gave them my email so I can see it when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment